Finally, the time is here. After WAY too long, college football is back in our lives. Forget preseason watchlists and 3.6694 star recruits and satellite camps and the under compensated workforce, by god we've got real live college football to talk about. And to officially kick off season 2, we bring back the guest most likely to replace me, my Dad.
- A realistic take on the Falcons
- Scraping the bottom of the NFL Quarterback barrel.
- Georgia football is determined to kill me, I swear to god.
- How bout dem Gators?
- Bama remains the Death Star of college football.
- Texas is 0-1. Charlie Strong is 1-0.
- Injuries and the dark side of the game we love.
- Read Spencer Hall's season opener. Every year it's amazing.
- RssRadio & Overcast for iOS
- BeyondPod & Podcast Addict for Android
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!
TweakedAudio.com using the code ‘reviews’ to get 33% off & free shipping.
The Poole Law Firm – “Solutions, not excuses…”
Shop at our Amazon Store to support the site
Twitter – @Dpalm66 , @UDPod & @TheMTRNetwork