Thu, 15 September 2016
As you all know, the Insanity Check was on break over Labor Day Weekend as we went on vacation. Kriss and Petty talk about their trip to Iceland and how much fun it was. We talk about how the trip came about, the flight over, the sights (Blue Lagoon, Downtown Reykjavik, the Golden Circle tour, etc) and yes, even the penis museum. Find out why Iceland is a really great vacation destination.
Places to Go & Things to Do:
The Blue Lagoon
- We used this for the buses primarily to get to our excursion destinations. However, you can book excursions with them but be advised they are more expensive than....
Local Iceland Tours
- We booked the horseback Golden Circle Tour.
Extreme Iceland Tours
- We have not used this service. However, we were immediately sold when ia tour jeep
sailed past us on monster truck wheels.
Points of Interest:
The Hereford Steakhouse
- Try the puffin and minke whale if possible (and/or the horse if you're a G.)
- Amazing and expansive collection of vinyls.
The Icelandic Phallological Museum
- Do try the red phallolollipops. If you are prone to crippling embarrassment (or are otherwise self-conscious) the chocolates are nice too.
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!