This week Kriss is joined by Rich Jones to talk about all the craziness in the world. We talk about a lot of topics starting with how group think and pressure to conform to traditions leads to people feeling forced into doing certain things. Kriss tells his own hilarious story about faking speaking in tongues. We then move on to talking about all the hurricanes and how vulnerable the certain people are. Then finally there's a discussion about the sexism powerful ambitious women face.
- Kriss tells the story of when he faked speaking in tongues as a kid in church
- Some are too poor to evacuate hurricane Irma
- Why does the media cover disasters like outside observers instead of helping?
- Asking if Kathleen Kennedy is the right person to lead LucasFilms is blatant sexism
- Two films, grossing $3 billion but her credentials are questioned
- Sexism in the 2016 election (and after)
- Hillary Clinton needs to shut up (even though Bernie didn't and Mitt Romney didn't)
- Hillary is actually right
- Great Moments in White Privilege
- Black Woman Shoutout
Rich Jones - @richJones15
Our Patreon is up Every little bit helps!
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!
TweakedAudio.com using the code ‘reviews’ to get 33% off & free shipping.
Shop at our Amazon Store to support the site
Check us out on Youtube
Twitter – @InsanityReport & @TheMTRNetwork