- The Post-Truth society we live in
- Men interjecting themselves in the abortion debate
- Obama launches official investigation into Russian hacking
- Folks want any excuse not to focus on the racism & anti-blackness�
- The Safety Pin Box backlash
- Only black women have to prove themselves
- The anti-blackness of black men even on the left
- Don't Let Bernie Sanders Get Your Ass Whooped
- Black men need to do better
- Charlamagne and the ridiculous idea that black women aren't building platforms like Tomi Lahren
- Why its hard to build a platform as a person of color
- Great Moments in White Privilege
- Black Woman Shoutout
- Black Breastfeeding Sisterhood - We have a breastfeeding support group called the Black Breastfeeding Sisterhood. We meet every 1st and 3rd Monday from 3-5pm at the Willow Tree Family Center at 3333 S. Pennsylvania in Lansing,Michigan. We serve food and older kids and supportive family members are welcome. It is co-facilitated by Claretta Duckett-Freeman and Na'imah Muhammad who are Certified Lactation Counselors.
Joi - Twitter
- RssRadio & Overcast for iOS
- BeyondPod & Podcast Addict for Android
Sign up for Loot Crate through our affiliate link!
TweakedAudio.com using the code ‘reviews’ to get 33% off & free shipping.
The Poole Law Firm - "Solutions, not excuses..."
Shop at our Amazon Store to support the site
Check us out on Youtube
Twitter – @InsanityReport & @MTrailerReviews