So this episode didn't go as planned (they rarely do) but we ended up taking a tangent to talking about family issues and it turns into a serious but much needed conversation.
- Why the images of Joe West & Ben Sisko were just as important as the Cosby Show
- The struggle to be the "perfect" black family"
- Understanding that "broken families" are just families
- The Pretentious Critic's Corner
- The Last Witch Hunter & the terrible weekend box office numbers
- Why Jeremy Renner is getting called a dismissive asshole
- What's wrong with Anthony Mackie
- Understanding appropriation and diversity and recognizing progress
Tim - @peoplescrtic - Webpage
- RssRadio & Overcast for iOS
- BeyondPod & Podcast Addict for Android
Check out our sponsor TweakedAudio.com using the code ‘reviews’ to get 33% off & free shipping.
Shop at our Amazon Store to support the site
Check us out on Youtube
Twitter – @InsanityReport & @MTrailerReviews