It's that time again! Our 2018 Movie Preview is here. Kriss is joined by Phenom, Tim and Joi to discuss the list of movies coming out next year. We discuss the films we're all waiting for like Black Panther, A Wrinkle in Time, Infinity Wars and Incredibles 2. We also ask why some films were greenlit and if some films are even going to be released. It's a great episode you won't want to miss.
- Is the promotion for Proud Mary enough?
- What are our predictions for Black Panther's opening weekend?
- Maze Runner: The Death Cure, Fifty Shades Freed and the end of terrible film franchises
- Are we getting a new Cloverfield movie?
- Will Tomb Raider finally be the turning point for video game movies?
- The super packed month of March (A Wrinkle in Time, Tomb Raider, Pacific Rim: Uprising, Ready Player One)
- Will Avengers: Infinity War open over $200 million?
- Is Solo: A Star Wars Story in trouble its second weekend with Deadpool 2 opening?
- Will Disney hit $7-8 billion in 2018 with all its movies?
- Bumblebee vs Aquaman: Should Aquaman be moved up
- And more
Leave a 5 Star Review for us on the Super Tuesday feed in iTunes and we'll read it on the next show!
******** Sign up for MTR Premium ********
We release exclusive 6-8 Podcast episodes every month: https://www.mtrnetwork.net/mtr-membership-option-page/
Shop on our Amazon Page for gear we use in interviews/videos, Funkos, Comics and more: https://www.amazon.com/shop/insanityreport
Save on a new set of earbuds:
Use the code 'Reviews' for 33% off, free shipping & lifetime warranty & free replacement
Check us out on Youtube: Youtube.com/MTRNetwork
Twitter – @InsanityReport & @TheMTRNetwork